The Cleaning Specialists
At Technokleen we offer a wide range of services to cater to all your cleaning needs. Our specialised cleaning professionals combined with our top of the line equipment will bring you the highest quality results to leave you smiling with satisfaction.
Commercial Cleaning Services in Melbourne
Technokleen provides a broad spectrum of highly professional cleaning services in Melbourne. We offer a complete range of efficient cleaning solutions that encompasses both domestic and commercial cleaning. Technokleen has the most credible team of commercial cleaning contractors with over 26 years of experience serving a variety of clients.
We have worked with companies of all sizes and no matter the scale of the requirement or the type of cleaning needed, we are well-positioned to offer an excellent outcome. If you have been looking for experienced cleaning contractors in Melbourne, speak to our experts today to discuss your requirements regarding commercial cleaning in Melbourne.
Our Valuable Services
Why Choose Us
- Comprehensive cleaning solutions
- Trained cleaning professionals
- Affordable cleaning service
- Customized plans
- Attention to detail
- State-of-art cleaning methods
Get In Touch with Us to Know More
With our service, you can ensure a clean and healthy environment for your customers and employees.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes. And Pressure washing is one of the easy, quick and most effective ways to get rid of stubborn mould and mildew as well as preventing bacteria from regenerating.
Depending on the severity of the bacterial growth, a special cleaning solution may be required as a stain remover concentrate. The detergents we use are eco-friendly and can produce up to 11 gallons of cleaner, that's sufficient for cleaning up to 3,200 sq. m.
Most pressure cleaning companies base their rates on time and materials. In other cases, they charge by the square meter, with different charges applying to different surfaces — some surfaces require more care, time and effort than others.
Travel and set-up times are also factored into the overall costs. Typical quotes are in the region of:
● $150 for 1-30 sq. m
● $180 for 40 sq. m
● $200 for 50 sq. m
● $325 for 100 sq. m
For specific areas that require more time, material and effort, the rough guide is:
● $200 for a driveway
● $150 for patio paving
● $350 for the exterior of your home
Roof cleaning can affect your final bill, depending on the pitch and size of the roof. High pressure roof cleaning start from $2 per square meter for metal or concrete tile roofing. Some cleaners will charge by the hour, with around $40 per hour being the average rate.
To get a free cost estimate, contact us at 1300-553-889 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're pressure washing for the first time, here's some things you should know:
● set aside at least an entire day for the task
● wear protective clothing that can get wet, or are waterproof, including goggles, gloves, etc.
● sweep the cleaning surface clear of debris and excess dirt
● protect walls, windows and doors using a plastic sheeting and painter’s tape
● read the manual thoroughly to understand special preparation, assembly or attachments, specific pressure washer and nozzle
● prepare eco-friendly cleaning products which will have minimal impact on the environment or paint
For safety issues:
● never use a pressure washer while standing on a ladder
● never point the pressure washer at anyone or use it to wash your hands or feet
● make sure to unplug extension cords and close the covers on all outlets
● keep living things away, this includes children, pets and plants (plants that are part of the landscape can be covered with a sturdy plastic)
Steps to pressure washing:
● take a couple of steps back and do a practice run at a low section of a floor
● move the wand evenly from side to side
● keep moving closer until you find the perfect distance
● for walls and steps, work from the top down so dirt drips onto sections that haven’t been cleaned yet
● don’t linger too long on one spot, it can gouge the material or damage the siding
For a free estimate, contact us at 1300-553-889 or email us at email@example.com.
In most cases, cleaning a wooden deck or fence do not require any detergent or cleaning solution, just water will do. But, for materials like concrete and metal, which can turn greasy and slippery at some point. Here's the pretreatment you will need:
For degreasing the surface – Spray greasy concrete with a bottle of spray degreaser. Keep a distance of 6 inches from surface. Then scrub degreaser into concrete with a stiff brush or an attached pressure-washer tool.
For mould/mildew surfaces – Protect hands with safety gloves, then mix a batch consisting of one-part bleach to 10 parts water. You can dab with a sponge or use a garden sprayer to apply the bleach solution. Avoid spilling bleach solution on shrubs and other landscape plants. Let sprayed detergent sit on surface for about 5 minutes before you start using the pressure washer.
It depends on the housing materials. Painted sides and walls will get damaged with a powerful pressure washer. But, stucco or stone, can handle higher pressure levels. For house washing, it also depends on the nozzle you choose, nozzles with smaller radii are more intense, while larger radii distribute the water more evenly and broadly. Test it out on the lowest pressure setting possible first. For cleaning wood sidings or decks, use the lowest setting first and then gradually increase depending on the hardness of the wood. Always move in the direction of the wood grain and in wide sweeping motions, while holding the nozzle about two feet away from the wood surface. For driveways, garages and anything made of concrete, it can handle 2000+ psi, but test out in a smaller corner before proceeding to clean the entire area.
For help with complete pressure washing your residential area, including roof tops and sensitive walls, contact us for a free estimate at 1300-553-889 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.