Builders Cleaning in Melbourne
Professional After Construction Cleaning in Melbourne
Once your construction project is complete, you are left with a messy place that looks more like a construction site and less like a renovated property. It needs to be cleaned thoroughly before you can hand over the property to your clients. This is where Technokleen can help through our builders cleaning service.
Also known as after construction cleaning, after builders cleaning, move-in cleaning and entry cleaning, this process is carried out after the construction is completed. So this process is entirely different from construction cleaning.
Through our professional builders cleaning service in Melbourne, Technokleen can help clear out the mess and restore your construction project in no time. Whether you are a homeowner or a construction company, we assure you of a stunning cleaning service.
The Importance of Builders Cleaning
You have finished the construction work of your home/office. Your client can’t wait to move in and settle down in the new space. But the dust and debris that the construction work has left behind need immediate attention.
This is a task that’s best left to professionals. Here’s why you should delegate this task to our professional builders cleaners.
- Remove all debris – Construction waste, pieces of wood, debris, dust, concrete, grime and other waste must be cleaned. Whether it is a renovation project or a new build, the entire property needs to be cleaned thoroughly and the debris disposed of securely. Our builders cleaning team is equipped with the skills and the equipment to professionally complete the task to the highest standards.
- Get rid of all harmful agents – Did you know that most of the builders’ dust is silica? It’s a natural substance that’s found in clay, rocks, sand as well as other construction materials. The construction process can generate respirable crystalline silica, which can spell danger when inhaled. Further, the dust-build up poses the risk of a fire. Dust build-up is the breeding ground for germs and microbes. Our team will thoroughly clean the surface of all the furniture, doors, walls, storage areas and windows to get rid of all the dust that has settled on all surfaces.
- Keep yourself safe – Builders often leave the site without completely cleaning the site, leaving behind a lot of debris and dust. And this task is ridden with risks. Protect your construction workers from the potential risk of cuts or any other injury when carrying out builders cleaning. Leave it to our after-build cleaning experts and be assured of complete peace of mind.
After-Construction Cleaning Service in Melbourne – What We Clean
Once your construction or renovation project is complete, the next job awaits attention – cleaning. Here at Technokleen, we offer the complete range of builders cleaning service to ensure your property looks at its best. Here’s a look at some of the things we do as part of our construction cleaning service.
Every after builders cleaning project is unique and different. Whether you want to hire us for your new build or a renovation project, we take the time to understand your specific requirements before we begin.
We will inspect the site to outline the requirements of the job and prepare a cleaning schedule for your property. Once we both are on the same page and you’ve approved the quote, our team will reach the site to begin their work.
We will send over as many people as it takes to complete the job within the committed timeline. We will begin with each room to systematically clean it before moving to the next. We strictly follow our 48-point system plan to get rid of dirt, dust and grime from every nook and corner of your construction site. All you need to do is, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With our magic touch, your client won’t even realise that builders were at the property for weeks and months.
A successful construction and construction cleaning service is the result of the highest level of attention to detail. Our after construction cleaners will leave no stone unturned to ensure every bit of dust is removed from every surface.
We understand that, sometimes, time is of the essence and you might require our builders clean service at a really short notice. We can arrange to send our team at your site as soon as the next day and we can even provide a quote over the phone to so you can confirm the booking quickly.
Our services are offered 7 days a week. In fact, we can even arrange for our cleaners to complete the job after hours in cases where it is difficult to work during business hours, such as in the case of offices and retail stores.
The Best After Construction Cleaning Service
Builders cleaning is a critical service that can add the right finishing touches to your construction project just before you hand it over to your client.
With years of experience providing builders cleaning service in Melbourne, we assure you of outstanding results and top-notch customer experience. When you want to ensure your property is spotlessly clean, look no further.
No matter the size of your project, our after-build cleaning professionals assure you of a job well done. Having cleaned construction and projects of all sizes, big and small, we have worked with builders, contractors, property developers, renovators and homeowners.
Our cleaning team will arrive on your site equipped with commercial grade cleaning equipment, chemicals and floor polish. Some of the cleaning equipment we use includes commercial-grade vacuum cleaners, pressure washers, extension poles for hard to reach windows, scrubbers and everything that’s needed to deliver a high quality service.
Health and Safety is Our Priority
Here at Technokleen, the safety of our team is our priority. Our team is fully trained and understand the health and safety risks that are associated with a builders clean job. We work with each of our clients to deliver the highest standards of quality and safety.
We take great pride in completing each job within the agreed schedule without compromising health and safety. We are a fully insured company and are personnel use the necessary protection equipment to fully comply with the health and safety standards.
What’s more, we keep upgrading our skills and equipment to ensure we have the latest tools and technology.
Here’s a look at our compliance measures:
- A public liability insurance coverage of up to $20 million.
- Fully uniformed and professional staff with the required PPE.
- Fire prevention and control.
- Hazardous substances (COSHH).
- Work cover insurance.
- Health and Safety (OH&S).
- Risk assessment and method statements.
- Working at heights.
- Accidents and first aid.
Types of Construction and Builders Cleaning Services
When you want to ensure your new build or newly renovated property does not look like a construction site, look no further than our trusted after-build cleaning services. Our after-construction cleaning services are offered for all types of properties and projects.
Why Choose Technokleen After Builders Cleaning Service
- We have over 15 years’ experience in the cleaning industry.
- Hassle-free and professional after builders cleaning.
- Fully qualified, accredited and insured cleaners.
- Efficient cleaning to the highest standards.
- Fully personalised service to suit your requirements.
- Attention to the littlest detail for the most effective results.
- We work 7 days a week, 365 days a year and come to you when you need us.
- Top-quality equipment and the latest technology.
- We can work within your budget.
- Quick turnaround.
- Fair, competitive and affordable prices.
Let Technokleen Add the Finishing Touches to Your Construction Project
Technokleen is a fully accredited, insured and licensed builders cleaning service in Melbourne. We have all the necessary insurance and training and a complete understanding of the OH&S. We have in place a safety management plan that’s customised to suit our client’s requirements for each site that we work at.
Our specialist cleaners will completely remove all rubbish, debris, residue as well as any signs of construction to ensure the newly built property or renovation project is ready for occupancy.