Commercial cleaning services are essential for businesses. It is not only important to maintain a clean and safe environment for your customers and employees but it is also a great way to make sure that the value of your business remains high. Keeping this in mind,
Here are 8 simple and effective tips for commercial cleaning services:
1: Choose the Right Cleaning Products and Equipment for Your Business
The first step to keeping your commercial space clean is to choose the right cleaning products and equipment for your business. Some things to consider when choosing cleaning products and equipment include:
- The type of surfaces you need to clean (e.g., hardwood floors, carpets, tile, etc.)
- The size of the area you need to clean
- How often do you need to clean
- Your budget
2: Have a Clear Cleaning Schedule to Ensure Proper Maintenance
When it comes to commercial cleaning services, having a clear and concise schedule is essential to maintaining a clean and presentable space. Some key things to include in your cleaning schedule are:
- Sweeping/vacuuming all floors
- Dusting all surfaces
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Wiping down kitchen surfaces
- Taking out trash/recycling
3: Implement Good Hygiene Practices in the Office
It is important to maintain good hygiene in the office, here are some tips for doing so:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough and dispose of used tissues properly.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched, such as door handles, keyboards, telephones, and countertops.
4: Utilize Sanitation Techniques to Combat Bacterial Growth
- Wash all surfaces with hot water and soap. This will help remove any dirt or debris that could potentially harbour bacteria.
- Disinfect all surfaces with a diluted bleach solution. This will kill any bacteria that may be present.
- Regularly clean and disinfect high-touch areas such as doorknobs, light switches, and countertops. These areas are often breeding grounds for bacteria.
5: Store Cleaning Supplies and Equipment in a Safe Location
- Store all cleaning supplies and equipment in a locked cabinet or room.
- Keep a list of all the cleaning products and their corresponding MSDS (material safety data sheets) in a central location.
- Make sure that all employees who use the cleaning products and equipment are properly trained in their use and handling.
6: Review and Share Your Cleaning Schedule with Others
If you have a commercial cleaning services schedule that you follow for your business, it’s important to review it from time to time and make sure that it’s still effective. You should also share your cleaning schedule with others who are responsible for keeping the space clean. This way, everyone will know what needs to be done and when it needs to be done.
7: Make a Plan to Make the Most of Your Cleaning Strategy
When it comes to commercial cleaning services, making a plan is key to making the most of your cleaning strategy. When creating your plan, be sure to consider
- The size of your business: This will help determine how often certain areas need to be cleaned and how many people will be needed to complete the job.
- Your business’s traffic: High-traffic areas will need to be cleaned more frequently than low-traffic areas.
- Your budget: This will help you determine what products and equipment you can afford to use
- Your cleaning goals: What are you hoping to achieve with your commercial cleaning routine?
8: Follow a green clean policy
A green clean policy is a great way to keep your commercial space looking its best. Here are a few tips to follow:
- Use natural cleaning products whenever possible.
- Implement a recycling program.
- Use energy-efficient lighting and appliances.
- Educate your employees on the importance of green cleaning practices.
These were 8 simple and effective tips for commercial cleaning services. Contact Us Now!